Sacrifice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacrifice

Daggerspine EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leaving The Guild

Go down 
+3
dorkoverall
Stubbe
Iittle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Iittle

Iittle

Leaving The Guild Empty
PostSubject: Leaving The Guild   Leaving The Guild EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 5:31 am

2 all the Imbah peeps of good old Sacrifice!

I have put a lot of thought into this over the last few days and I have made my decision.

I am leaving Sacrifice. Sad

This has nothing to do with progression, loot, members or any other matter.

My friend has recently started a newly formed guild on Daggerspine and really would like some help getting it up and running, of course I will help him.

I must assure you all this has Nothing what so ever to do with Sacrifice, you could not have done anything better! I’ve had some of the must fun since starting WoW in Sacrifice… raiding, pvp’ing and even making up fake glitches having wipe fests in Gruuls which evidently brought out the fact that me, myself being tired and wasted laugh like an elderly man having a stroke! I have made a lot of friend in Sacrifice and I sincerely hope we can stay that way even if I’m outside the guild.

My buddy thulin and me had our fingers over the “transfer” button on the WoW-Europe page ready to transfer away from Daggerspine as we honestly thought there was nothing left for us to explore/do. However… clicking on the WoW icon getting back into the game to say my good byes I saw someone (Dcsick) shouting in /02 “Sacrifice, newly formed guild, transferred from BL…” so me and Thulin discussed and came to the decision we would stay on Daggerspine and give Sacrifice a try!
Never been happier than I am now, the happiness is purely brought forward from some of the core members of Sacrifice, I Salute You. cheers

DC/Susiee – I can honestly say with confidence, a better GM there is Not. You are not only a great leader and extremely wise you are also considerate of others feelings. You are fair, forgiving and have always taken others ideas into account making everybody happy and feel part of the team, which makes you a lot different from All my previous GM’s. You are an amazing GuildMaster and an even better friend.

Risus/Maurianna – You truly are one extraordinary young woman. You play games… yet you are always so god damn interesting to talk too. To me you come across as a polite, smart and eager player. But most importantly I am happy to have been your friend and fellow guildie. You’ve made this all very… interesting. Thank you.

Dorkoverall – We’ve had our ups/downs and I think we both know our friendship is a mess, however, you are very liked and looked upon throughout the guild and I must say… I’ve learnt quite a bit from you regarding PvE. For that I thank you!

Buchs – You are a nice and talented player, which as well as Dork has taught me a fair bit about PvE in general and I’ve always had a good time playing with you. Please tell Zzanszz and Tomjohns GL and HF at university, I’m sure they’ll do great.

Zalgi – I will miss our late night glitching finding parties, it truly has been an adventure! I hope you all the best with whatever you do and I hope we can stay friends.

Previously leaving guilds I would Never of written a good bye like this… never. Having said that… Sacrifice is like no other, hence my ridiculously long good-bye post. I would like to assure you me leaving has no reflect on something Sacrifice has done, I agree with everything you do and the ways you do it.

I have decided to join <Reckoning>, which has one of my irl mates in it. As most of you are thinking, “he said it’s not about progression”… hear me out. For me WoW is beginning to get repetitive… I have thought many times about quitting as tbh nothing new is happening. Logging on its either pvp time, heroics or raiding the same instances. I realise it takes Time to progress and to get somewhere, however… time is what I’m short of. I’m spending as well as most of you ridiculous hours playing this game and doing the same stuff… cant go on. <Reckoning> is recruiting extremely skilled/geared peeps from both DS and transfers. We are going to give TBC a hard try and see what we can accomplish. If this does not work… well do I have to say? Either way I don’t think I’ll continue to play once the new expansion comes out. Rolling Eyes

I want to be remembered for what I Have Done… and not for what I said I could do. <Reckoning> is my chance to do so.

If this does not work out or go down the gutter of course I do not expect to be allowed back. But please don’t take me as the bad guy here… try and understand.

Right… I think its time to stop typing.

I wish ALL the members of Sacrifice and the friends I’ve made Good Luck with what ever you do in-game or outside and I’m positive you’ll all achieve/reach your goals.

Do not change who you are, as you all ROCK!

Good Bye.

Iittle - 70 Warrior Daggerspine[EU].
A proud former Officer & CL of <Sacrifice>.

P.S. – Tried speaking to DC last 3 days… has not been online or I’ve been offline whenever he is. Tbh this is a good thing, as he is probably the only person who can convince me to stay… he’s also the last person I want to disappoint. Crying or Very sad

Need to sort out GuildBank.
Back to top Go down
Stubbe

Stubbe

Leaving The Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Guild   Leaving The Guild EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 8:09 am

Well, this makes me sad Sad

But WoW is about having fun, and for you to have fun you have to do what you want! Wink

Always respected you, and will continue to do. Smile

Best regards
Stubbe, fellow warrior cl. Smile
Back to top Go down
dorkoverall
Admin

Leaving The Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Guild   Leaving The Guild EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 8:28 am

I wish you good luck further on Iittle Smile and yes, our friendship is a bit messed, but it is there (and will always be). There isnt a friendship without ups and downs Very Happy

I have to admit that I did not trust in you at first, but jeez you proved me wrong Smile Keep that up Very Happy Very Happy

Also I hope you learned as much from me as I did from you during our discussions Wink

Again, good luck further on and feel free to whisper some time Razz
Back to top Go down
Risus
Admin
Risus

Leaving The Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Guild   Leaving The Guild EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 8:54 am

Well nothing really to say here, that i haven't told you in person, so this is gonna be pretty formal Smile

Best of luck, keep in touch and remember there will always be people here that consider you a friend; i should hope that you feel the same way about them.

True guildies and mates don't always share a guildtag, don't forget about the people that you leave behind Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryarya

Ryarya

Leaving The Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Guild   Leaving The Guild EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 10:06 am

Well good luck in your new guild Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sacrifice.forumakers.com/
Drazandra

Leaving The Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Guild   Leaving The Guild EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 11:22 am

Well first of all i know our friendship knew a lot of ups and downs(just like you described with dork) but still i respect your choice and totally understand you.But plz do keep in contact(Vent,forum,...)cause i really enjoyed your stay at sacrifice.I must admit i first was a bit disappointed but after rereading and some thinking(ye it hurts tbh)i really understand why you are doing this.

Good Luck and My consere greets
Drazandra

P.S.: don't worry i will take after risus for you :p
Back to top Go down
Demonical

Leaving The Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Guild   Leaving The Guild EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 7:41 am

didnt really know ya that well but i know ya have my kind of sense of humour after the 7 man gruuls stunt you pulled on us.....bastard!!!!

its a game and games are for enjoyment so obviously to enjoy it you need to do what u wanna do.

good luck have fun n cya around maybe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving The Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Guild   Leaving The Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving The Guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacrifice :: Public Forum :: Guild News-
Jump to: