Sacrifice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacrifice

Daggerspine EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Towelie Warlock Application to Join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Towelie

Towelie

Towelie Warlock Application to Join Empty
PostSubject: Towelie Warlock Application to Join   Towelie Warlock Application to Join EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 10:21 am

Personal Info
Name: Stavros
Sex: Male

Playtime ( This is very important to fill, if you can't raid when we usually raid it's not a positive thing )
Monday: 17.00-04.00
Tuesday: 17.00-04.00
Wednesday: 17.00-04.00
Thursday: 17.00-04.00
Friday: usually cant raid evenings
Saturday: usually cant raid evenings
Sunday: all day

Computer Information

Connection Speed: 12Mbit
Connection Reliability: Can go months without any problems other times might get a few dc’s occasionally. Only once had a problem during which I got dc’s constantly.
Do you share connection with someone else? If so, what does the person use internet for?
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.4Ghz
Memory: 2048Mb DDR-800
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 7900 GT 512MB
Do you have a Microphone? Yes

Character Information

Character Name: Towelie
Played Time: 84 Days total, 61 Days lvl 70
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Warlock
Character Sex: Male
Previous Guilds: Deathrow, Saga, Credendum
Reason for Leaving: Disbanding of guild led to inactivity.
Sacrifice referrers: Schamie, Athem, Corinthian
Non Sacrifice referrers: ?
How did you find out about Sacrifice? Quite a few of my m8’s from Deathrow have joined your ranks and I have heard nothing but good words about you and the guild atmosphere. After Saga disbanded I realized how much I missed playing with my m8’s so it was a logical choice for me to apply.
Keys:
Attuned with Kara, SSC and TK (just need to kill mag again lol). All heroic keys and exalted with most tbc factions.

Alts: Only one worth mentioning. Lvl 60 hunter.

MMO Experience:
About a year of wow and a couple of years L2.

World of Warcraft Experience

Rate the level of PvE experience that you have had in the World of Warcraft from ( 1-10 ): 9

How long have you been raiding in WoW?
About 9 months.

What have you cleared in your previous Experiences?
Cleared ZG/AQ20/Karazhan/Gruul/Magtheridon/Most SSC bosses

What's the hardest NPC you fought so far?
Leotheras the Blind.

What futher PvE experiences do you have?
Not sure I understand this question.

Do you have bindings to the useful abilities in raids of your class? Please explain how you have binded it
I have many bindings. Mostly because they allow me to use my class abilities without clicking all the time Razz
I use the button F for Deathcoil, G for fear, H for Howl of Terror. E for drain life, Q for seed of corruption, R for shadow burn (when I am specced for it), Z for Rain of Fire, \ for Lifetap, ] for Dark Pact (when specced for it), [ for Life Funnel.

Additional Questions

What is the reason you are interested in joining our guild?
I am interested in your guild because first of all I would like to be close to long time friends and secondly because I have heard you have a very welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

What do you expect of and from Sacrifice?
I expect to enjoy myself in Sacrifice. Either in heroics, raiding, or in any sort of situation that might come up.

What do you like about the class you play? Do you enjoy it? What is the most challenging thing about your class and why? What is the easiest and most enjoyable?
I enjoy playing a warlock. It was truly “love at first sight”. He is my first char and by far my best. The most challenging thing about being a warlock is learning to deal with everyone else moaning about you. Razz The easiest and most enjoyable is prob killing mages lol. Seriously though I enjoy the way a lock can be valuable to his group. Also the warlock lore is one of the attractions of the class.

Order of Importance
Sort the following in your order of importance on a scale from 1 to 10.

Friendship: 10
Loot: 7
Content Exploration: 9
Fun: 10
Challenge: 10
Back to top Go down
Schamie

Schamie

PostSubject: Re: Towelie Warlock Application to Join   Towelie Warlock Application to Join EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 10:33 am

Showing ym support for this guy; have known him since he started playing the game; he really knows how to play the lock well Smile
Back to top Go down
Risus
Admin
Risus

PostSubject: Re: Towelie Warlock Application to Join   Towelie Warlock Application to Join EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 11:31 am

One thing, if you can manage those bindings, you decerve a gold medal imo Razz
Back to top Go down
Towelie

Towelie

PostSubject: Re: Towelie Warlock Application to Join   Towelie Warlock Application to Join EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 11:43 am

lol its really a matter of getting used to em Razz strategically placed close the the hand on the keyboard Razz
Back to top Go down
Stubbe

Stubbe

PostSubject: Re: Towelie Warlock Application to Join   Towelie Warlock Application to Join EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 12:27 pm

Well, I don't know anything about the warlock situation. But after this application I would love to see you in the guild. Smile

You also have some referrs, and nice experience wich we can use on future boss fights. Smile

Good luck, Stubbe.
Back to top Go down
Demonical

PostSubject: Re: Towelie Warlock Application to Join   Towelie Warlock Application to Join EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 12:04 am

imba lock by the looks of things
1200damage aint half bad especially when you aint got shadowweave set
we need active and well geared locks and by the looks of it you'll be doing some imba damage probably better than anyone we have atm.
your spec atm is pvp orientated but i've been told you change your spec like you change your underwear tongue so alls good
Back to top Go down
Towelie

Towelie

PostSubject: Re: Towelie Warlock Application to Join   Towelie Warlock Application to Join EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 5:16 am

You have been told correctly demonical Smile I do change specs quite often according to the needs of the guild (or my pvp ones). Lately though i have been raiding with my current spec as well and quite successfully. My usual raiding spec is afflction based 41/0/20. Or DS/SM 21/40 (usually for fights with more controlled dps and not loose dots Razz) I never tried tailoring even though shadowweave is a great set i enjoy the tiers better. I prefer to have a banlanced general spell dmg base and not just shadow in case i spec closer to destruction at times Wink Which is also why i keep spell crit gear in bank as well.

It goes without saying that if required I will be respeccing accordingly. I enjoy all facets of the warlock talent trees.

Also let me also state that I keep 368 Arcane Res and 315 Fire Res Gear. For tanking situations like Leotheras the Blind and general need for arcane res (used to tanking curator) like Astromancer Solarian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Towelie Warlock Application to Join   Towelie Warlock Application to Join Empty

Back to top Go down

Towelie Warlock Application to Join
Page 1 of 1